Monday, November 8, 2010

Movies, Movies, Movies


I waited patiently, I didn't throw a fit, I knew that I was going to get to see this film and it finally happened. The hubs and I went and saw RED yesterday and let me tell you, this film DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! First of all, three of my childhood crushes (Bruce Willis, John Malkovich and Richard Dreyfuss, Grrr BABY) in one film, STFU! Throw in the divine diva herself, Helen Mirren ( I want to be sexy hot like her when I grow up) and of course the incomparable Morgan Freeman, PERFECTION! 

This is just the actors, bring on the action and holy hell, it took everything I had plus the husband holding me down to keep me from coming out of my seat! The comedic timing of these seasoned professionals, hands down the BEST movie of the decade. I can't even believe that the director was going to cut scenes of Helen Mirren from the film. Thank god for Bruce Willis taking a stand because she was AMAZEBALLS! So if you haven't seen this movie, get a babysitter, get off your hiney and go see it because it is so worth it!

Cheers!
ACOCAACN

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good I might have to take some time away and go see it instead of waiting for it to come out on dvd.

    ReplyDelete