Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it Snow


I know, it has definitely been awhile and I must apologize. With getting ready for the holiday and an 8 year old that keeps me on my toes, I have not had 5 minutes to myself.

Last week my son accidentally burned the back of his calf on the exhaust pipe of a corvette. In his defense, he burned his leg before he had been told that the pipes were hot (who puts exhaust pipes flush with the bottom of the door?).

He was quite the trooper, he didn't say a thing until our guests had left and then he let out what sounded like a death howl. So we had to go to the doctor, the burn is 2nd degree and absolutely disgusting and to top it off his strep test cane back positive. I don't know how he is still standing, but he is bless his heart.

I am really excited for turkey day this year because.......it is not at my house! Woo Hoo! No dishes to clean, no extra chairs and tables to try and find. Only a two hour drive both ways and fairly sketchy weather to contend with. So what are your plans for turkey day, hosting the famy or getting hosted?

Cheers!
ACOCAACN

No comments:

Post a Comment