Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Posting

Wow, there are so many blogs out there with the opinions of random strangers that are funny, witty, informative and entertaining. I am not sure if this is going to be one of those blogs, I really would like it too be. I have a lot to say about a lot of things, some you may agree with and some you may not but that is what makes living in the United States great, right?

I have a brother-in-law, currently in jail, awaiting trial on a lot of charges (3 of which are felonies). He wrote me a letter, well it was more of a note written on the back of drawing he sent me. He asked that I write him, he said I am always honest and I have a way with words that he doesn't. This truly is the nicest thing that he has ever said too me. He has too know that I will be completely honest with him and that there is a 99% chance he isn't going to like what I say. But he still asked me to and that says a lot. It is because him that I started thinking about doing a blog like this. I have my personal blog for family so that those members out of state are able to stay caught up on the lives of my children. I have my business blog (www.twistedkiltphotography.blogspot.com) for my photography clients and also to just document the experience of going from professional hobbiest to professional. Neither of those are like this though, this is an experiment in the possibility that I am more then the sum of my parts....does that make sense?

So here we go, this isn't the Julie/Julia project (which was brilliant by the way) it is more of the Samantha/Sammee project...the person I am seen as vs. the person I really am. So come along for the ride if you would like, stay awhile, set up camp, leave your opinions (constructive criticism is welcome rude comments are not necessary) but most of all just enjoy. I promise to do my best to entertain you, inform you and most of all not bore you to death;). Until next time......

Cheers!
ACOCAACN


No comments:

Post a Comment