Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And the Teich's are on Board!

I emailed my cousin David who is my third cousin and he sent me his sister's emails. In the span of two hours, my cousin Judy and her daughter had emailed me and my cousin Esther just sent me her information. In my head, I always thought that certain parts of the family knew information that I didn't. Turns out, some of the Grandchildren did but for us, Great-Grandchildren, we are all pretty much in the dark together. I am so beyond excited that they will be going on the journey with me and that there are people who will honestly understand my emotion regarding this journey and understand my excitement every time I find out something new.

So what am I doing tonight? Family tree....I am supposed to be cleaning the house....but I'd rather be doing the family tree ;).

Cheers!
Sammee

No comments:

Post a Comment