Friday, May 4, 2012

Is Anybody Out There?

I still don't understand how this whole bloggersphere works. I don't know how to search for blogs or how people would even find this little ol' blog. I like to think people are reading this but to be honest, I have no idea. But still I soldier on and will continue sharing the crazy story of my search for my family history. Henry Louis Gates Jr. (one day I WILLmeet this amazing man) said on his latest episode of Finding Your Roots that "We are our ancestors". I truly feel that, I mean, I know who I am but to discover the people I descend from, to discover the stories of their lives....it makes me stand a little taller, walk a little straighter and strive to conduct myself and my life in a way that would honor them. Until the next post.

Cheers!
Sammee

No comments:

Post a Comment