Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sharing Photographic Memories

Goldman Family Sometime before 1924
11 Brothers and Sisters with their Spouses and Children 
(My Grandmother and Uncle are the only one's not married yet)


The 5 Graces, The Goldman Sisters
(From Left to Right Aunt Lillian, Aunt Ida, Aunt Esther, Aunt Helen and My Grandmother Anne)

From Left to Right Uncle Abraham, Uncle Seymour and a Friend

Here are a few photographs of my Grandmother's family that I emailed to VH in MD. Her Great Grandmother was the sister of my Uncle Sandor and Uncle Abraham's wives. It feels so awesome to be able to share these photographs with her. Because even though we don't share the same blood, we do share to four common descendants between our families. I hope everyone is having a joyful and blessed weekend. Now to watch Joyful Noise with my daughter, girls night!

Cheers!
Sammee


No comments:

Post a Comment