Friday, April 13, 2012

And I am stuck....again

Right now I am sitting in neutral while I wait for people I emailed on ancestry.com to get back to me. Three were regarding my Spears Family and two were regarding my Goldman Family. Plus I am waiting to hear back from the Rabbi at the local synagogue because I need some who can read Hebrew to translate information on some headstones. A wonderful woman named Dyane in New York went to Mount Hebron Cemetery in Flushing, New York and photographed the main plot for my Grandmother's brothers and sisters. It was surreal to see my Great Aunt's and Uncle's headstones, I mean, this is something I have never seen before. There is a secondary plot that I have asked her to also photograph when she has time. This plot was for the children and grandchildren and there are A LOT. Anywho, that is where I am, I have been helping out with the data entry for the 1940 census on Family Search so that has been super fun and has been keeping me busy until I hear back from folks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment