Thursday, March 24, 2011

Husband's Family Line

I opened an email this morning with a chest full of excitement and anticipation as to what the email held. I have been waiting for this GED file from my husband's cousin for a few days. I took that precious file and uploaded it to my ancestry.com account and voila!

My cousin and her husband had gone back to the late 1400's and since I uploaded I am not in the mid 1200's, and this is just Grandma's line. I haven't had the courage to look at my husband's grandfather's line yet, LOL. The only thing that saddens me is that I still can't find any information on my own blood line, aside from finding my two cousins who are missing the same information I am.

I keep hoping that one morning I will wake up and there will be a breakthrough waiting for me online. Oh well, the excitement of tracing my children's families on their fathers' sides fills the void quite nicely right now.

Cheers!
Sammee

No comments:

Post a Comment